Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4 good news

Saw high risk doc today, got more labs bck and growth on babies. Its all good. My protein has gone way down in this particular 24hr sample they just received labs on and all other bloodwork looks really good. Baby A is head down on left side and weighs 4lbs 4 oz, baby b is head up on my right side and weighs 4lbs. We are all pleased with growth. They were both breathing in there. Tech said they often have to wait a while to see the breathing snce its not necessary-just practice but they were both doing it! I have only gained 1lb in a month! I stay on bed rest, allowed to drive to boone's school and to SL OB but no where else. I will see both docs every week. Was a very optimistic visit!! Gotta run! More later

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Glad to hear the news this time around was encouraging! I want to meet my nephews, but I'd rather they baked as long as possible!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete