Friday, December 3, 2010

we are home

Well, its been a crazy week and life is complicated but good. First of all, thank you to all you well-wishers, and apologies that I haven't been better with updates. My world has narrowed to feedings, pain, medication, and attempts at sleep. Hasn't allowed for much else. I was discharged last night without Reid and Cole, but back up there this morning to feed and see if they'd get released. To our surprise and happiness we left with them by 12 noon. We spent the rest of the day trying to get some rythym and a nap. Sleep will be in very short supply until I can nurse both at same time. We are ready for visitors so just get in touch. At some point I will find some time to post some pictures. One last note- boone is a fantastic big brother already! So sweet it steals my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment