Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 weeks

Well, the boys will be two week old tomorrow. Would have been 37 wks and 4 days gestation! Pretty wild! They are both doing quite well. They are good babies, only cry with reason and usually easily soothed. Nursing is getting better/easier each day so as a result I feel better each day. My mother and I took them to the dr on wed. They checked out very well. Cole had already regained his birthweight ahead of schedule and Reid hadn't quite made it yet but was holding his own.

They both lost their umbilical cords today and are almost completey healed frm circumcision.they sleep about 3hrs between feedings. I have been on "outings" twice now, once leaving them with Christine (dan's mom) and once with Dan. I hope to have clearance to drive on Thursday, althoug I hate getting dressed due to the in between pregnancy and normal stage my belly is in.

I know more pics are due! Wish I could upload them using my phone but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment