Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6 growth update

Went to high risk dr (MFM) today and both boys are still right on average. One is 2lb 11oz and the other is 2lb 8oz. Blood pressure is good, no gestational diabetes, no protein in urine... all is well! The boys are viable now if they had to be delivered but 32 weeks is sort of the line you really want to cross. Dr said that the risk of permanant complications significantly reduces at that point. Of course the goal is to go full term and bring those babies home with me!


  1. So glad everything's going well!! Can't wait to meet them!

  2. I think we need to see some BELLY shots! =) Hope you and the boys are doing well!!