Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19 thirty weeks

Hello all! Well, as usual no news is good news. This is my last week I will have without a doctor's appt. Between the 2 drs I have been going somewhere 3 out of 4 weeks. That is going to end. I will start seeing reg OB every week after this.. dunno what that means for high risk doc. Guess I will soon find out!

Our big bbq/shower for us neighborhood gals is this Saturday. Looking forward to that but sorta crazy since its here at our house and all three of us have been sick with long drawn-out colds these last few weeks.

The boys seem well in there- get to bouncing around a few times a day. I promise to try to get some pictures of my tummy at the shower to post. I think I look close to what I did at 37wks with boone.

Hope all is well out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment